Increase your performance
Speeds up the recovery process and aids rehabilitation after injury
Kate lives in Sheffield on the edge of the Peak District and is a keen ultra-runner, fell runner and endurance athlete. Her passion for running, cycling and training led her to become a full qualified Sports Massage Therapist which now allows her to also work in an area which she loves.
A selection of Athletic Achievements:
- 1st lady in Dig Deep Peak District Ultra Marathon 2015 and 6th overall.
- 1st lady Eyam Half Marathon – May 2015
- 1st lady Nine edges, 21 mile off road fell race – September 2014
- 3rd lady Worksop Half Marathon Date – October 2015
- 6th senior female in the Mont Blanc Mountain Marathon 2015
- 3rd female the previous year in the Mont Blanc Half marathon
- Long standing member of Totley AC who she has represented in the fell running mountain relays and fell running association relays, also in the South Yorkshire round Sheffield relays.
About Sheffield Sports Massage
Sport Massage is the most effective therapy for releasing muscle tension and restoring balance to the musculo-skeletal system. Massage can help maintain the body in generally better condition, prevent injuries and loss of mobility as well as helping to cure and restore mobility to injured muscle tissue. Sports Massage can also help to boost performance and extent the overall life of your sporting career. Regular Sports Massage can help prevent injuries which might otherwise be caused by overuse.
You don’t need to be an athlete to benefit from massage it has a number of benefits both physical, physiological and psychological. Massage can help to reduce anxiety and stress and leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.